Enroll for Quantity Surveyor Course
Learn Quantity Surveying, Billing Engineering, Tender & Construction Contract Management, Project Management, Autocad, Primavera, MSP Microsft Project.
Introduced Civil Supervisor (Basic & Advance) Course
NEW BATCH STARTS FROM 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th OF EVERY MONTH.
- Understanding and Reading the Structural and Architectural Drawings
- Basic QA and QC Techniques used in the Construction Industry
- Quantity takes off from the structural and architectural drawings (Brickwork, Plaster, Painting, Putty work, Shuttering, PCC, RCC, Interior work, drains, Canal ETC.).
- Preparation of estimation sheets for all kinds of building and Road works on Ms-Excel.
- Management Information System (MIS) generation and preparation in proper formats as per IS Standard.
- Estimation of all kinds of civil works (Brickwork, Plaster, Painting, Putty work, Shuttering, PCC, RCC, Interior work, drains, Canal, Roads ETC.)
- Estimation Procedure during the design phase by the client.
- Estimation Procedure during Pre-Construction phase by a contractor.
- Estimation Procedure during the execution of work at the site.
- Estimation of PEB building (Pre-engineered Building)
- Costing of all kinds of civil works (Brickwork, Plaster, Painting, Putty work, Shuttering, PCC, RCC, Interior work, Demolishing works drains, Canal, Roads ETC.)
- Calculator making on Ms-Excel (PCC Work, RCC Work, shuttering, concrete work, Interior work etc.)
- Bar Bending schedule of technique from all RCC Structures (Footings, Beams, Columns, Slabs, Staircase, RCC Wall and water tank etc) from live project drawings.
- BBS Sheet preparation techniques on Ms-Excel.
- Labour Deployment Plan as per Budget
- Labour Output Analysis as Per IS code, schedule of Rates
- Machinery Output Analysis As per Market Standard
- Profit and Loss Analyses in Labour and Machinery
- S- Curve Reporting.
- Daily work report and Daily progress report preparation as per quantity surveyor slandered
- Analysis of Rate as per DAR & Market rate.
- Material Reconciliation Techniques.
- Material Procurement Strategies as per as the Techniques uses in Quantity Surveying.
- Bill of Quantities (Preparation and Material take Off)
- Management Of EOQ (Economic Order Quantity), Danger Level of Material, Re-Order Level.
- One Live Project Training Through Drawing
- Free Lance Quantity Surveying
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a Professional Billing Engineer/ Invoice Engineer in construction works.
- Types of contract agreements to be considered for billing works.
- Basic knowledge of accounting required for Billing Engineering
- Construction Billing Procedures from client side as well as contractor side.
- Procedure for preparing bills at the site. Types of contract agreements to be consider for billing works.
- RA Bill Making
- CPWD Norms and Techniques of Billing.
- Billing with GST and without GST
- Third-party sub-contractor Billing.
- Joint Venture Companies Billing.
- Petty contractor and Vendor Billing.
- Post Construction Billing
- Record updating by the Billing Engineer.
- Measurement of Works as per as IS code.
- Modes Of Bill Payment.
- Price variation claim as per the CPWD. (Government of INDIA)
- Quantity variation claim as per the CPWD. (Government of INDIA).
- Site Wise monthly statement of payment for labour contractors.
- Price variations claims as per the CPWD. (Government of INDIA).
- Material Bill Reconciliation Technique by Contractor in comparison of vendor and client.
- Claims and Disputes Settlement Procedure involves in Billing Works
- Claim of Extra item analysis
- Vendor VS. Client bill Reconciliation.
Tendering & Contract Management
- Tendering Documents Preparation
- Tendering Documents Submission Guidelines
- Tender Review Reports Generation
- Technical Bidding As per Government Laws
- Financial Bidding As per Government Laws
- Statutory Documents Preparation Techniques for the Tender
- Purchasing and Negotiation Techniques used by Clients and as well as Contractor’s Side
- Pre-Bid Meeting Strategy Building and Coordination with Client
- Finding Deviations and Clarify with the Client
- Tender Hunting
- Reverse Auctioning Strategy Building and Pressurizing client for the tender
- Pooling Technique to use effectively for the Tender to get Maximize Benefits
- Evaluation Strategy – Bidding Strategy – Relationship Building
- Indemnify the Tender with the Use of Effective Monitoring of the Tender
- Entering Into Contracts – Strategy Building Approach – Scientific Approach
- Construction Contracts Documents Formulation and Preparation
- Procedures in Contract Management – Pre – Construction and Post-Construction Phase
- Interpretation of Contracts and Contract Terms
- Cost Overrun and Time Overrun – Strategy Building Approach
- Indian Laws for Construction Contract Management
- FIDIC International Laws (EPC Turnkey Projects)
- Work Order Preparation ( Like Alstom Siemens Etc.)
- Live Project Training for Procurement and Negotiation Techniques
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Approach
- Strategical Thinking and Risk Analysis
- Project Planning – Master Plan Generation
- Project Management Procedures Used for Construction Companies of India and World
- Role of Construction Project Manager
- Project Budget Preparation
- Actual Situation Comparison with Budget Amount
- Progress Monitoring System
- Project Coordination Techniques with Accounts, HR, Purchase and Procurement Departments with easy solutions
- Modern Building Construction Trends Execution Plan & Strategy Building
- Quality Assurance with Total Quality Control Planning
- Site (Field) Management Techniques used by Project Managers at Site
- Management of Emergencies in High Rise Buildings
- Self Inspection for Quality Construction at Site
- Cost Controlling Strategies used for Construction Projects
- Time Controlling Strategies used for Construction Projects
- Budget Vs Actual Comparison
- Profit and Loss Determination for Construction Projects
- SWOT Analysis for Construction Project
- JIT Implementation in any Construction Project
- Earned Value Management (EVM) in Construction Project
- Auto level
- Basic knowledge of elevation
- Knowledge of Chart Datum.
- Knowledge of Plan Grid.
- Differential of leveling
- Checking of machine error.
- Knowledge of all kind of level machine.
- Live project Training
- Making Report
- Total Station Survey
- Knowledge of machine setup
- Topo Graphic Survey
- Stakeout survey
- Stakeout (Road , Line curve, circle, etc. )
- Re – section
- Knowledge of Prism contrast
- Offset making
- Knowledge of Cogo calculation
- Knowledge of coordinate calculation
- Cut & fill volume
- Area Calculation
- Traverse checking
- Establishing new bench mark
- Live project Training
- Making Report
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Knowledge of GPS
- Knowledge of Real Time Kinematic ( R.T.K) System
- Stakeout paint line curve
- Making Offset
- Topo Graphic Survey
- Using Cogo System for calculation.
- Data Import & export
- Knowledge of making report
- Rotating Laser Level
- Digital Level
- Dumpy Level
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction about Portfolio, Program and Projects
- Introduction to Project Management
- Introduction to Primavera
- History of Planning
- Skills required for Planning
- Project Phases & Life Cycle
Section 2: Portfolio Program & Project Structure Creation
- Setting up Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Setting up Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
- User Administration
- User control & Limited Access Provisions
- Setting User Preferences
- Creating a Project
- Defining Project Status
- Setting up Project Dates
- Setting up Project Codes
- Project Parameters
Section 3: Project Code and Calendars
- Project Codes
- Global Calendar
- Project Calendar
- Resource Calendar
Section 4: Project Time Management
- Creating Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Defining Work Package & Creating Project Activities
- Activity Codes
- Activity Types
- Duration Types
- Percentage Completion Types
- Activity Resource units loading
- Applying activities relationships (Logical connection)
- Relationship Types
- Creating Activity Steps
- Feeding Activity information to Execution Team
- Activity Summary
- Scheduling Types
- Retained Logic
- Progress Override
- Actual Dates
- Scheduling Option
- Scheduling Logs
- Applying Constraint
- Types of Constraints
Section 5: Project Resource management
- Types of Resources
- Units of Measures
- Creating Resource
- Default & Maximum units per time
- Resource Price revisions
- Resource Shift Creation
- Assigning the resource to activities
- Resource Codes
- Creating Roles
- Assigning roles to resources
- Assigning roles to activities
- Resource Loading
- Resource Curves
- Bucket Loading
- Project Resources Leveling and it types
Section 6: Project Cost Management
- Project Funding Sources
- Activity Costing
- Estimating Budgeted and Actual cost for Activities
- Establishing budgets for Work Packages
- Estimating Project Budgets
- Preparing Project Cash Flow
- Cost Comparison Analysis
- Cost Monitoring & Revisions
- Project Budget revisions
Section 7: Project Risk Management
- Identifying Project Risk
- Categorizing Risk
- Risk Status
- Analyzing Pre-Risk Impact
- Setting Risk control plan
- Post Risk Impact Analysis
- Finding Risk Cost
- Cause and Effect Analysis
Section 8: Project Monitoring & Control
- Setting up & Assigning Baselines
- Apply Actuals
- Progress Update
- Look Ahead Schedule
- Delay Impact Analysis
- Earned Value Analysis
- S-Curve Analysis
- Usage of Project Thresholds
- Project Issue Register
- Working in Project Issues
- Project Tracking
Section 9: Schedule Comparison
- Importance of Schedule Comparison
- Visualizer Tool
- Comparing different version of projects
- Comparing different version of baselines
- Comparison general and advanced options in P6
Section 10: Reflections
- Copying Project and Reflections
- Difference between Project Copying and reflection
- Merging the changes to Source Project
Section 12: Reporting
- Default Reports
- Global Reports
- Project reports
- Creating Report groups
- Creating Reports using Report Editor
- Creating Reports using Report Wizard
Section 13: Real-time Projects
- Commercial Building Planning loaded with 50+ Activities
- Residential Building – Villa Type
- Residential Building – Apartment Type
- Bridge Construction
Frequently Asked Questions
- Quantity Surveyor Course
- Billing Engineering Course
- Tender & Construction Contract Management
- Project Management
- Civil Supervisor Course
- MPS Microsoft Project
Quantity Surveyor Course Duration is 45 Days.
Billing Engineering Course Duration is 25 Days.
Tender & Construction Contract Management Course Duration is 25 Days.
Project Course Duration is 25 Days.
Primavera Course Duration is 30 Days.